CALL FOR APPLICATIONS 2020
The Festival of Instant Choreography has opened a call for applications to their program in 2020. The festival will be held on 17.-19.4.2020 at Helsinki. The aim of the festival is to present new aspects of performance dramaturgy and ways of making and thinking choreography. Your proposal may be a light-structured performance, a demo, a workshop or an innovative audience-participatory concept. The festival offers a venue, technical resources and payments for performances and leading a workshop or a concept.
The festival is determined based on the applications.
The performance application must include the following information:
– Title and maker(s) of the piece/workshop
– Description of the piece/workshop
– Number of people attending the festival and their job descriptions
– The artist’s/working group’s CV(s)
– Duration of the performance/workshop
– Technical needs
– Estimation of the set up and unloading times
– A link to the documentation if a piece
– Other material (trailers, pictures, texts)
– Workshop proposal, duration and content
– Anything else worth mentioning
– Contact person’s information (name, email, phone number)
Please send your application by email to ficfestival at hoyhentamo.fi by Thursday 12.12.2019.
More information: ficfestival at hoyhentamo.fi